TSPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2017: Telangana Public Service Commission has released the Admit card for the TS Gurukula Nursing Examination 2017. Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has announced recruitment notification of Gurukulam Staff Nurse jobs in 533 vacancies. The organization has going to conduct TSPSC Staff Nurse Written Examination on 17th and 18th September 2017 at various examination centres. A massive number of candidates have applied for this recruitment. Now all those contestants are looking for TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam Hall Ticket 2017. The Admit Card is now available on its official website tspsc.gov.in. All the applicants who have applied can download the Hall Ticket to attend the exam. TS Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2017 is the mandatory document to appear for the test. Candidates are not permitted into the examination hall without a valid TS Staff Nurse Exam Hall Ticket 2017. So, all the contestants need to visit the Telangana State Public Service Commission official web portal to download TSPSC Gurukula Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2017.
Candidates who are willing to appear for the exam can download the TS Gurukulam Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017 from the official site or click on the direct link which is provided below. In this article here we provided the simple step by step process to access Hall Ticket. To download the Admit card, applicants need to enter the application number and date of birth details. The TS Gurukula Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2017 consists of exam date, timings, examination centre and applicants details like name, photo, signature etc. Applicants after downloading the hall ticket, contestants must check your details on the TS Gurukula Nurse Admit Card 2017 are your or not. The TS Gurukula Nursing Written Examination consists of objective type multiple choice questions only. Test contains Paper I and Paper II. Applicants who are going to appear for the exam prepare well for the exam to get the job. The paper I Subjects are General Studies and General Abilities. Paper II Questions asked from Nursing related. The paper I and Paper II contain 150 questions with time duration of 150 minutes of 150 marks.The selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the written test, merit list and documents verification. Applicants who qualified the written test they will forward to the next phase process.
After getting the TS Gurukula Nursing Exam Hall ticket, applicants take a print copy and carry it to the examination hall.Contenders should carry an original id proof like Aadhar card, Voter Id, Pan Card, Passport etc along with your Admit card for the verification process. Applicants visit this site for more latest updates about TSPSC Gurukula Nurse Hall Ticket 2017. Candidates refer the official web site for the full information regarding TS Gurukulam Nurse Admit Card 2017.
TSPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2017 Download @tspsc.gov.in.
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse|
|No. of Vacancies||533 posts|
|TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam Date||17th & 18th September 2017|
|Admit Card Available from||Available now|
TSPSC Staff Nurse Selection Criteria: The applicant’s selection will be processed through their performance in the following selection rounds.
- Written Examination
- Merit List
- Documents verification
How to download TSPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2017
- Applicants visit the TSPSC official website www.tspsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, search for the TSPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017 link.
- Click on the Hall Ticket downloading link.
- Fill the blanks with your application number and date of birth details.
- Then recheck the details and click on the submit button.
- Now the TS Gurukula Nursing Exam Admit card 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Save and download the hall ticket.
- Finally, take a print copy of admit card for future usage.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Important Dates to Remember:
- TSPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket downloads starts from: Available now
- TSPSC Staff Nurse Exam Dates & Timings: 17th & 18th September 2017
- TS Gurukula Nursing Exam Results Date: Updated soon
TSPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers details:
The TS Gurukula Nursing Written Examination consists of objective type multiple choice questions only. Test contain Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I: Subjects are General Studies and General Abilities. Paper I contain 150 questions with time duration of 150 minutes of 150 marks.
- Paper II: Questions asked from Nursing related. Paper II contain 150 questions with time duration of 150 minutes of 150 marks.